The SN74GTL16622A is an 18-bit registered bus transceiver that provides LVTTL-to-GTL/GTL+ and GTL/GTL+-to-LVTTL signal-level translation. This device is partitioned as two separate 9-bit transceivers with individual clock-enable controls and contains D-type flip-flops for temporary storage of data flowing in either direction. This device provides an interface between cards operating at LVTTL logic levels and a backplane operating at GTL/GTL+ signal levels. Higher-speed operation is a direct result of the reduced output swing<1( V), reduced input threshold levels,™and OEC circuitry.
The user has the flexibility of using this device at either GTL (VTT = 1.2 V and VREF = 0.8 V) or the preferred higher noise margin GTL+ (VTT = 1.5 V and VREF = 1 V) signal levels. GTL+ is the Texas Instruments derivative of the Gunning Transceiver Logic (GTL) JEDEC standard JESD 8-3. The B port normally operates at GTL or GTL+ signal levels, while the A-port and control inputs are compatible with LVTTL logic levels and are 5-V tolerant. VREF is the reference input voltage for the B port. Data flow in each direction is controlled by the output-enable (OEAB) and OEBA and clock (CLKAB and CLKBA) inputs. The clock-enable (CEAB) and CEBA inputs control each 9-bit transceiver independently, which makes the device more versatile.
Member of Texas Instruments ™ Widebus Family
OEC Circuitry Improves Signal Integrity and Reduces Electromagnetic Interference
D-Type Flip-Flops With Qualified Storage Enable
Translates Between GTL/GTL+ Signal Levels and LVTTL Logic Levels
Supports Mixed-Mode (3.3 V and 5 V) Signal Operation on A-Port and Control Inputs
I off Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors on A Port
Distributed VCC and GND Pins Minimize High-Speed Noise
Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
If you haveSN74GTL16622A Texas Instruments in any of your printed circuit board projects, we appreciate the chance to offer the one stop service for you: bare PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly (SMT + DIP both) and component procument.
2. Stencil: free stencil based on 2000panels, 304 steel (Japan), laser drilling,electro polishing.
3. We are using ECO SOLDER PASTE, automaticlly stirring and printing, AOI inspection
4. PCBA packing: anti-static bag packing
Our engineer team has more than 15 years of practical work experience, we’ll strickly verify the following:
5. BOM, pick&place file, assembly drawing and assembly programming.
6. Adjust the setting parameters of the placement machine according to the actual boards, such as the “X”Y” walking track and force adjustment, and the height matching adjustment of the “Z” direction.
7. Set the reflow temperature, component direction, and solder paste thickness according to the datasheet of each comonent.
8. SMT first article inspection: check the datasheet of the components, check the chip size of each component and PCB, component direction, silk screen symbol, quantity etc. Measure the value of resistance, capacitance and inductance.
Although we cooperated on bare PCB, you may have no idea about our PCB assembly quality, but our one stop service can really save you a lot, especially can avoid many troubles and headache which brings from communicating with different vendors.